The best way to make sure your toddler is thriving and staying healthy is to keep an eye on his diet and the number of diaper changes every day.
Especially during his first months, monitoring his health is essential. This can be very difficult between all the care that the little one needs and the fatigue that accumulates .
This Monitoring sheet will help you to free yourself from a considerable mental load . You will be able to consult her at any time to make sure that your baby is not lacking for anything, to show it to your doctor during your consultations or to leave her with her nanny to have a complete follow-up of her day.
Both sheets are UNDATED so you can start printing and filling them when you need them.
What's in it
In this Calendar you will find:
- Undated page in color.
- Undated page suitable for printing in Black & White.
- A4 (210mm x 297mm / 8.3 '' x 11.7 '' in).
- US Letter (216 mm x 279 mm / 8.5 '' x 11.0 '' in).
- A4 (210 mm x 297mm / 8.3 '' x 11.7 '' in)
- US Letter (216 mm x 279 mm / 8.5 '' x 11.0 '' in)
Instant digital download.
This planner is in digital format:
• Instant download of PDF file upon payment confirmed.
• Available immediately after purchase.
• Printable as many times as you want.
• No physical copy will be sent to you.
We do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. But please do not hesitate to contact us if there is any problem with your order.
Following your newborn's feeding and diaper patterns is a helpful way to make sure your baby's growing on track.